We Provide Healthy Home Ventilation in Bowral, Camden, Wollongong, Nowra, Canberra, Goulburn, South Sydney and Penrith
Protect the well-being of your family and your home once and for all by choosing Fresh VHC - Ventilation, Heating and Cooling Specialists.
Fresh VHC's home ventilation systems are customised to suit your own individual requirements and will solve a multitude of problems in a cost effective and energy efficient way.
Our home ventilation systems are backed by a manufacturer's warranty for a minimum of 3 years so you can enjoy peace of mind as well as the benefits of a happier, healthier home.
Total Home Ventilation Solutions
- HRV Whole Home Ventilation Systems
- The HRV Next Generation Core Ventilation Unit is installed in your roof space and changes the air in your home to expel excess moisture, toxins and odours.
- Incoming air is filtered to remove dusts, pollens and other contaminants, for a fresher and healthier home. Incoming air is warm and dry in winter and cool and dry in summer, which prevents mould, mildew and window condensation all year round.
- HRV Vortex Wet Area Extraction Fans
- The HRV Vortex is the perfect extractor fan solution for wet areas like the bathroom, toilet and laundry. A powerful and efficient fan takes moist air directly outside, rather than into your roof space. An IntelliSwitch Smart Timer allows the fan to continue ventilating for a set period after you leave.
- Sub Floor Ventilation Systems
- Sub floor ventilation can remove ground moisture from underneath raised floors, creating a drier and warmer sub floor area. Pest and building inspectors recommend sub floor ventilation to reduce termite risk.
- Heat Transfer Systems
- Rooms that get more sun or have a heat source are generally warmer than those without. A heat transfer system can ensure other rooms in your home are as warm and cosy as your sunlit lounge. Heat transfer systems balance the temperature in your home by evenly distributing energy from a heat source, such as a fireplace or heater, throughout your home.
- Night Time Cooling Ventilation Systems
- A night time cooling ventilation system draws fresh cool air from your southern eve (the coldest side of your home) and filters it into your bedrooms so that you can sleep easy on hot, sticky and humid nights.
- Wardrobe, Cupboard and Basement Ventilation Systems
- Fresh VHC can tailor a ventilation solution for any situation, including wardrobe extraction, cupboard extraction and basement ventilation.
- IntelliSwitch Smart Timers, Switches and Sockets
- Fresh VHC is the Australian distributor of IntelliSwitch products. The IntelliSwitch offers much more than a normal switch/socket. Examples of IntelliSwitch uses include light switch timers for bedrooms, fan timers for bathrooms, timer sockets for power hungry and/or dangerous appliances, and power cyclers for heated towel rails.
Fresh VHC Ventilation, Heating & Cooling Cares About Your Comfort and Health
- Reduce allergies and asthma
- HRV whole home ventilation systems are endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia and recommended by their Sensitive Choice Program
- Have a fresher, cleaner smelling home that is free from odours
- Use free energy efficient heat to warm and dry your home
- Free natural night time cooling
- Reduce your electricity bills
- Cost effectively remove mould forever
- Very significantly reduce moisture and resulting mildew, condensation, dampness and odours
- Over 130,000 satisfied customers
Why Should You Choose Fresh VHC Ventilation, Heating & Cooling?
Why Should You Choose HRV Whole Home Ventilation?
- Better Filtration
- SynSafe F8 Filters utilise world-leading nanofibre technology with ultra thin fibres 500 times thinner than a human hair.
- A special blend of fibres with an industry-leading electrostatic charge attracts lung damaging particles as air flows past.
- Air cannot bypass the filter, which is sealed tight inside the HRV unit with an overlapping seal that fits perfectly.
- Long-lasting SynSafe F8 Filters have a two year lifetime.
- More Information: 10 Reasons Why HRV Filtration Leads the Way (PDF Download).
- Higher Air Flow
- The HRV Next Generation Core Ventilation Unit has 10% more air flow than the previous HRV unit.
- The HRV whole home ventilation system has up to 51% more air flow than other ventilation systems when comparing a HRV unit with six diffusers against a competing product with six diffusers.
- Exclusive and Proprietary Draught Reducing Diffusers
- The diffusers of a HRV whole home ventilation system are significantly different to those used by competing ventilation systems.
- HRV's patented design is specially shaped to push air along the ceiling and down the walls for maximum reach in every corner of every room in your home.
- Moving air over the thermal mass of your home is essential for proper ventilation and effective heating and cooling. Competing ventilation systems use 'cone' shaped diffusers to blow air downwards, resulting in draughts, hot and cold patches, and air that quickly dissipates when the ventilation system is no longer running.
- Three Year Warranty
- HRV whole home ventilation systems offer proven reliability and greater peace of mind, with a standard warranty period of three years.
- HRV SuperCare cover offers further peace of mind by extending the warranty period to five years.
- New Touchscreen Keypad
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- It offers one touch access to features such as 'Burnt Toast Mode' and 'Ventilation Level'.
- Burnt Toast Mode overrides the system and forces the fan to run at 100% speed for one hour (customisable from 1 hour to 24 hours). Burnt Toast Mode can be used to clear any odours and smells, or any condensation that may have been trapped behind closed curtains.
- Ventilation Level allows fine tuning of the ventilation mode. At different times of the year, more or less air is needed to clear condensation in your home. The HRV whole home ventilation system uses these levels when roof cavity temperatures are too cool to heat, but the home still needs air to get rid of condensation and damp. Higher levels will bring more cold air into a home, so a balance is needed between condensation clearing and reducing the amount of cold air into the home.
- Market Leaders in Home Ventilation
- More than 130,000 systems installed in Australia and New Zealand.
- HRV whole home ventilation systems are the only ventilation product endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia.
Why Not Book Your No Obligation, FREE Home Assessment NOW
Share this page on Facebook: